Tuesday 25 October 2011

HEALTH TIPS FOR SAFE DIWALI (FESTIVAL of LIGHTS )


Diwali is a very special day for millions of Indians living all over the world, because the day will witness the coming together of Indians as one single community in celebrating their grand festival, Diwali. People start preparing for the celebrations a few weeks in advance but as the day approaches it becomes important to register a few important tips to keep it safe, enjoyable and in the end be healthy .

 
Here are the top ten tips -


  1. Sweets are hard to resist and during Diwali, when there is plenty of colorful sweets everywhere, it becomes even harder to resist. But we should also remember the fact that Indians are prone to diabetes and so it is always advisable to keep the intake of sugar and starch to its minimal.
  2. It is also advisable to stay away from sweets that use chemical preservatives, because the intake of such preservatives can cause damage to our kidneys and liver. It can also cause asthma attacks and cancer.
  3. It is important to avoid sweets that have silver coating. Because such foils are often adulterated by aluminum and aluminium being a hazardous metal can accumulate in our body tissues and can also enter the brain.
  4. In times of increasing air and noise pollution that we are witnessing today, it is important that we be responsible while using firecrackers. It is good to buy as little firecrackers as possible, because that can help us spend less and can also stop us from polluting our environment.
  5. While using explosives we are definitely faced with the risk of burn injuries and so a few precautions are necessary. Always wear slippers while dealing with explosives and never try to do anything to a cracker apart from lighting it from a safe distance and when kids are allowed to burn crackers, always make sure that it happens under an adults supervision.
  6. It is also not important to not burst crackers in crowded areas or on the roadsides, because that might prove to be dangerous for bystanders or for the passing public.
  7. Wear earplugs while exposed to explosive crackers. It might sound a bit fancy, but if we ignore it the excessive noise might damage our ears in the long run.
  8. It is better to say ‘no’ to alcohol as any excess is easily possible on this day of celebration. It can not only give you a hangover but also is unsafe if you must drive your car and visit your friends and family.
  9. Diwali, since it is a festival that brings a lot of gifts to people, it is important for buy the right gift that are healthy and are safe, for the ones who are dear to us.
  10. Diwali is also the festival of joy and to make it special especially if there have been any unpleasantness with your family or friends in you past. Shed all your inhibitions and make a fresh start. Wish them a ‘Happy Diwali’ and embrace them in joy.
Make your Diwali special for yourself, your family and your friends. Happy Diwali  

source:- MedIndia
 

1 comment:

  1. I was haven herpes 2 on my private part. I have had them for about 2 and a bit years. I am so scared what my mates are going to says if there should fined out i have herpes on my private part and due to the virus my girlfriend broke up with me. I have been to the Doctors 9 times to get it treated. They all come back. I have been using Tee Tree Oil and Wartner (You freeze them at home) and they seem to be keeping the smaller herpes small but they can't seem to treat the larger ones. They don't get any bigger, but then they can't shrink as much. They get smaller a little part at a time. At least they are getting smaller! As soon as I see a new herpes appearing, then I treat it. At the moment I have been using Tee Tree twice a week and then using Wartner every 2 weeks. I was wondering if there was any other information about how to get rid of it. I am only a teenager and I hate it most when it get pi-chins me to scratch it, it get sweets when scratching it most times! I want to get rid of it so bad! DR.ONOKUN website has been a huge help and has helped me realize a lot more about me and my family of genital herpes! so that was when i switch for natural remedy to see if there could be any help by herbal remedy, i search and i saw a great posts by Sarah devise adebayo ehijactor and shanttel Merritt on about the great herbal doctor that get them rid of there disease infection. and this great herbal doctor was called DR.ONOKUN so that was when i contacted him for my own treatment and he prepared me some herbs which i takes for some couples of days, and i take it as he says before i am to no me and my family was perfectly cure for it and never experience it again. please friends if you have herpes virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great DR.ONOKUN for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete